● PLA is a more earth-friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
● As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. And PLA has a lower melting temperature. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it.
● PLA usually enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
● It is compatible with different brands of 3D printers(such as Makerbot, Mendel, RepRap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint, Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod)
● PLA Filament tends to be translucent and shiny.
● PLA filament is easier to use but not as stable and will dissolve if wet.
● We recommend PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as it cools & sets faster-reducing warpage. ● This is industrial material manufactured for professional use only and very suit for 3D printer user.
● A properly sized roller and calibrated hotend is required for good performance.Printer jams are always due to improper sized rollers and / or liners.