ZAJIA Automatic Sense Infrared Induction Water Saving Device For Kitchen Bathroom Sink Faucet
sold in last hours
Regular price$102.99Sale price$57.95
⏩ 5 to 7 days Delivery to USA, 11 days Delivery to UK, CA, DE, FR, & AU. ⏩ 15 to 25 days Delivery to All Other Countries.
SMART Automatic Sense Infrared Induction Water Saving Device For Kitchen Bathroom Sink Faucet IPX6 Waterproof Water Overflow Protection
Optimize infrared sensing with MCU algorithms and pulse-interval sampling to reduce product energy consumption and ensure consistency and stability in complex environments.
1. Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25-second fast induction.
2. Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
3. First-class water efficiency, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
4. Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.
5. 6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
Two Water Outlet Mode:
Washing the face and washing the new fun bottom sensor to meet the short-term water demand. When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (with a limited distance of 10cm), the water starts. When the sensor is away, the water is stopped. If the sensor stays in the bottom sensing area, the water will stop automatically after more than 20 seconds of water discharge, which is needed for daily cleaning.
Water storage mode
The side and side sensors of the pots and pans are satisfied with the water storage use requirements. When the sensor enters the side sensing area (with a limited distance of 5 cm), the water starts to flow. The water discharge time lasts for 3 minutes, and the water remains even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water discharge process, the water can be stopped at all times, which is a good choice for water storage.
Bottom Sensor for Short-term Water Needs
- When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 10 cm), the water began to flow out. When the sensor leaves, Water stops flowing out.
Side Sensor Meets Water Storage Requirements
- When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out. The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains to flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at all times.
Within 75 ℃ water temperature is OK.
1 x Infrared Induction Water Saving Device For Faucet
1 x Installation Wrench
3 x Seal Rings
6 x Adapters
1 x Instructions
OUR POINTS CUSTOMER PROMISE:
✔️ 30-Day Money Back Guarantee ✔️ Tracking Number for Every Order ✔️ Safe Payment Via Stripe or Paypal ✔️ Real People on Our Internet Helpdesks ✔️ Best Price Guarantee